Casey James will release his self-titled debut album March 20. “I’m excited to be releasing my debut album,” shares Casey. “I’m thankful that I had the freedom to make the record that represents me as a musician and singer-songwriter.”
Casey continues, “I played eleven years of hard gigs in every bar and restaurant in North Texas and not many people even knew my name. That being said, I’m very thankful to American Idol for the opportunities the show gave me. I could’ve released a record right when the season was over, but I wanted to make an album deserving of all the fans that put me in this position. I feel like I’ve done that. And it feels good.”
To say that Casey had a hand in creating his debut album would be an understatement. The Cool, TX native co-wrote nine of the eleven songs on the album, played both the electric and acoustic guitar throughout, and co-produced the entire album with Chris Lindsey. The last track on the CD, “Miss Your Fire,” was written and co-produced by Casey, Chris and Aimee Mayo.
1. The Good Life (Casey James/Scooter Carusoe)
2. Crying On A Suitcase (Lee Thomas Miller/Tom Shapiro/Neil Thrasher)
3. Let’s Don’t Call It A Night (Casey James/Brice Long/Terry McBride)
4. Drive (Casey James/Brad Warren/Brett Warren)
5. Love The Way You Miss Me (Casey James/Brice Long/Terry McBride)
6. Undone (Casey James/Scooter Carusoe)
7. So Sweet (Casey James/Dallas Davidson/Patrick Davis)
8. She’s Money (Casey James/Jaren Johnston)
9. Tough Love (Casey James/Brett James/David Lee Murphy)
10. Workin’ On It (Bob DiPiero/Brandon Kinney/Daniel Tashian)
11. Miss Your Fire (Casey James/Chris Lindsey/Aimee Mayo)
“Let’s Don’t Call It A Night,” Casey’s debut single from Casey James is currently climbing the country airplay charts. Fans can purchase “Let’s Don’t Call It A Night” on iTunes at http://bit.ly/yvIhfx. The video for the song can be seen on CMT.com.
For more information on Casey James visit Caseyjamesbandofficial.com.